Key Holding & Alarm Response
Tragopan Security Solutions take traditional key holding a step further by providing bespoke and flexible solutions to meet the needs of our clients, both for residential and commercial properties. From alarm activation responses to daily routine visits and everything in between, our SIA licensed and highly-trained Key Guards stand ready to attend your premises and carry out all the necessary tasks including:
Intruder and fire alarm response
Providing access to tradesmen or contractors
Responding to gas leaks, floods and power cuts
Responding to elderly people’s personal alarm activation
Flexible mobile security patrols
Routine visits and inspection of vacant premises
Lock up and unlocking of property
Attend the premises for deliveries and mail collection
Security escorts and secure courier services
We have pioneered the use of motorbikes, which allow our Key Guards to provide rapid response to emergency situations. We use an impressive fleet of Tragopan-branded high-powered motorcycles, which are subject to monthly safety checks by our in-house garage. Tragopan Key holding provides professional key holding and Alarm Response services across London and the Home Counties, giving our clients the peace of mind knowing that their home and business properties are safe wherever they may be.
How key holding Works:
- Tragopan Key holding’s certified Key Guards conduct a brief, free survey of your home or commercial property, familiarizing themselves with the layout and your alarm system, as well as determining entry procedures and operational guidelines.
- We collect a set of keys to the property, and issue a receipt for your records. The keys are sealed and coded in our secure control room, and will only be accessed by SIA licensed staff when we need to attend to your property.
- When we are informed of an alarm activation, or a call out is requested, our Key Guards are dispatched to your premises with the keys to investigate the cause. If the situation is considered serious, you or your nominated emergency contact will be contacted for further instructions. Otherwise, we will operate within the previously-agreed operational guidelines.
- If required, we can arrange for the attendance of emergency services or repair companies to ensure that your premises are left fully secure. If there is a fault with your alarm system, we will arrange for an alarm engineer to attend as soon as possible. If your alarm system is linked to an Alarm Receiving Centre, the system will be reset in accordance with the reset policy of the alarm company.
- Our Key Guards will then re-secure your property, and a comprehensive report will be emailed to you for your information.